BRIEF PROFILE OF DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
MR. IBRAHIM,YUSUFU EJIKEME, B.Sc.and, FCA
Mr. Ibrahim Yusufu has worked in several private companies and laterjoined the Civil Service in July 2000 as a chief Accountant, and has served in the Finance and Accounts Department in the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation (OAGF) and several government organisation amongst are:
1. New Nigeria Development Company Group.
2. Gaskiya Textiles Limited Kano.
3. Defunt Petroleum Trust Fund.
4. Federal Pay Officer, Kano
5. Planning Research and Statistics Department (OAGF).
6. Special Duties unit (OAGF)
7. Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information. (IPPIS)
He rose to the rank of a Director in January, 2014 and served in various capacities in those establishments before being posted to the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 2016 as the Director, Finance and Accounts Department.
Mr. Ibrahim Yusufu is a Chartered Accountant by profession. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA), (ICAN and Associate institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria-ACA (ICAN).
He is happily married with children.